You are authentic and different. Us too. You are looking for new challenges that motivate and invigorate you. You want to be yourself but do things differently. Learn something new every day and have contact with people all over the world. You’re very Desigual! Therefore, we invite you to change, grow and improve, and we will do it with you.
Our story explains who we are and what we do. Desigual was born in Ibiza in 1984, the creative idea of Thomas Meyer, who is today our company’s President. We define our unique, optimistic and colorful style, which celebrates difference. This message transfers to our designs and also the way we work at our headquarters, located on the beach in Barcelona. Our creations are inspired by the Mediterranean, the sun, the light and the will to live. What moves us is offering our customers a positive experience with our product and our brand and to enjoy the moment.
Do you want to be part of this adventure?
We are looking for a Social Media Strategist – Geographies, with demonstrable experience in development and management of social media strategies and campaigns, to be part of Desigual’s Global Social Media team at HQ in Barcelona.
• Management and activation of Organic Social Media activities of Desigual in Americas, Latam & Asia:
• Setting up local social media strategy for each country/region by coordinating the needs of our local teams and the global team at HQ
• Work closely with our Franchisees department and our Trade Marketing team
• Maintain a strong relationship with our Social Media Strategist – Paid, in order to align the transversal social media strategy
• Work closely with our marketing and digital content teams in order to align communication
• Responsible for all the reporting related to our social activities in geographies (set-up and execution), with the support of our Social Media Analyst
Under the direct responsibility of the Head of social you’ll work in collaboration with the rest of the social media team and other corporate departments of the company.
• Bachelor or Master’s level marketing, communications or business degree
• Minimum of 5 years of digital and social media experience, either at an agency, or in-house at a brand
• Extensive knowledge of social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
• Experience developing large scale social media strategy and implementation
• Ability to integrate social media into overall marketing and business strategy
• A solid understanding of advertising, marketing, and strategic brand management
• Excellent project Management and reporting skills
• Analytical skills – comfortable working with, interpreting and presenting data
• Very high attention to detail with drive for continuous improvement
• History of working in fast-paced environment, delivering multiple projects on schedule
• Ability to work well under pressure and take initiative
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel + social platforms (SprinklR & Socialbakers)
• Must speak English and Spanish in a professional environment + ideally a third language
INBOUND & SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SPECIALIST Biotechnology fast growing company in the genetics fields is looking for an Inbound &...Solicitar
Baintex es una compañía tecnológica especializada en el desarrollo de dispositivos para gestión inteligente de instalaciones. Estamos a punto de...Solicitar
Job Mission Social Media Intelligence has been identified as a key area of development in the Santander’s Social Media Strategy....Solicitar
Buscamos una persona que esté cursando estudios de marketing , publicidad o similar, que pueda realizar convenio de prácticas con...Solicitar
Descripción del empleo En OgilvyOne Barcelona, agencia encargada de hacer las marcas de nuestros clientes cada día más grandes. ¡Buscamos...Solicitar
Descripción del empleo Compañía del ámbito discográfico busca especialista para su departamento de marketing digital con estudios a nivel de master, posgrado...Solicitar