Descripción del empleo
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Head of Digital Marketing to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Your responsibilities are:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
To succeed in this position, you will have a proven track record and:
- Bachelor degree or master in marketing or a related field
- At least 5 years of working experience as a Head of Digital Marketing
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Advance level of English and Spanish
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
We offer you:
- Fantastic colleagues.
- A lot of fun.
- Opportunities for professional and personal development.
- An organization with highly professional people to develop with and draw upon.
- A position with challenging tasks and a balance between your professional and personal life.
- An organization with ambitious goals.
- An organization in constant change and in front of our industry.