Something is changing in Naturitas. The company is growing, enlarging teams, tapping on new markets, adding new product lines and we need a content hero to join our Content & SEO Team. You will be part of an experienced group of natural medicine experts working together to bring healthy and quality products for as many people as possible.
Naturitas is an e-commerce startup specialized in natural health products as well as bio and eco food, natural cosmetics and medicinal plants. We are operating in Spain, France, Portugal and more countries are coming!
What will you do?
– Content & catalog management in our ecommerces.
– Write new content and adapt existing items.
– Validate outsourced translations, translate and adapt texts.
– Content optimisation for SEO.
– Write and translate content specific texts (catalog, newsletter, blog posts, press releases, etc.).
– Ensure that content remains dynamic and updated on all platforms.
– Community Management: manage content and the company’s social media networks adapting the existing content and creating new content.
We are preferably looking for a native person for the French market.
What do we expect from you?
– Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising or Public Relations
– Excellent writing and editing skills.
– Capacity to work on multiple projects and deliver them on time.
– Good organizational, planning and communication skills.
– Fully proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Drive, Spreadsheet, Excel)
– Accustomed to work on digital platforms (CMS, blogs, SM, etc.)
– At least 1 year of experience performing similar tasks.
– Native level/Full proficiency in French language.
Nice to have:
– Proactive, autonomous, analytical and results-oriented.
– In addition to native French, knowledge of English and Spanish (the team communication is in Spanish), as well as other European Languages (Portuguese, Italian, …), will be highly valued.
– We are looking for talented professionals who want to join a dynamic and continuously expanding ecommerce.
What do we offer?
– A salary according to your achievements and experience.
-To be part of a on going project, in a fast-growing well-funded company over break-even, surrounded by a young international and multi-disciplinary team passionated with everything they do.
– An office in the very center of Barcelona (Eixample) with a nice vibe, healthy spirit and a terrace with barbecue.
-Flexibility with your working hours. We assume you are as responsible as we are with your own duties. As long as you deliver, nobody will ask you why did you arrive later and leave earlier.
We are looking for a Part-time Community Manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy, love social media,...Solicitar
Gorilapp Somos una agencia especializada en las tres disciplinas que componen una estrategia digital, programación, diseño y marketing online, para...Solicitar
Incorporación al Departamento de Comunicación de Fluge como Gestor de Social Media y Creación de Contenidos. Requisitos Indispensables: Amplio conocimiento...Solicitar
COMPANY PROFILE IDConsortium is a consultancy SME with a deep experience in R&D and innovation project management. We provide several...Solicitar
En ZIZER estamos contratando! Estamos buscando un perfil Junior de SEO e INBOUND MARKETING con una experiencia mínima de 2...Solicitar