McCann is an international creative agency, leading the industry in Spain and worldwide. Our team strives to create and produce excellent ideas that fulfill our clients’ needs and simultaneously leave a lasting impression on people’s lives.
We are looking for an experienced Community Manager to create, grow, and lead the social media presence on one of our clients in the travel industry. As our Community Manager you will have a unique opportunity to not only work closely with an industry leader, but also to grow in McCann. You will be joining an international, dynamic and young team.
• Establish and develop a strategy to create a social media presence for the client.
• Produce entertaining and engaging content for the social media channels of several profiles (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc.)
• Interact with the fans to obtain their feedback and enhance their engagement with the profiles.
• Build close relationships between the client and top influencers to maintain a positive online reputation.
• Create and develop powerful Social Media campaigns to achieve different KPI’s.
• Plan content for the assigned country or region in Latin America.
• Analyze, report, and present results on the community’s KPI’s as well as your strategy and plans for enhancing and engaging the community on a regular basis.
• Management of paid media campaigns.
• Stay up to date with developments in Social Media and make recommendations on new community management tactics.
• Participate on internal and external workshops to contribute to the growth of the team.
This is you:
• Proven ability to grow an online community.
• Analytical and strategy skills.
• Works well in a high pressure environment and is able to follow up appropriately as well as prioritize tasks accordingly.
• Proven creative skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Problem solver, practical, and proactive.
• Team player.
• At least 2 years of experience in community management.
• Native Spanish level, fluent in English.
• Knowledge of social media monitoring and relevant analytical tools.
• Competitive salary and career plan.
• Time flexibility.
• Social Media Workshops, courses.
Start date: Immediate
Tagged as: Community Manager
Genco Pura Studio somos una agencia de marketing digital en el centro de Madrid enfocada a desarrollar proyectos multidisciplinares para...Solicitar
Reportando a la Marketing Manager serás responsable de planificar, gestionar y rentabilizar la estrategia digital de la Compañía para el...Solicitar
¿Eres una amante de la comunicación y el deporte? Entonces, ¡Ésta es tu carrera! En Deporvillage somos jóvenes, ambiciosos, emprendedores,...Solicitar
Buscamos una persona dinámica, resolutiva, y con iniciativa, para formar parte del departamento de Marketing de Ferrolan. Necesitamos a alguien...Solicitar
Empresa de e-commerce pionera y líder en España especializada en canastillas y regalos para Bebés, Mamás y Papás. Bebedeparis, antes La Cigüeña...Solicitar
Startup del sector tecnológico está deseando incorporar a un becario con conocimientos de posicionamiento SEO en su departamento de marketing,...Solicitar